Tel +44 (0)20 3141 9000

  • fp-waiting
  • fp-minerva
  • Minerva Medical Clinic Reception

Patient Survey and Testimonials

Here we show results of our patient satisfaction surveys and some comments from patients who have attended the clinic.

Patient Survey Results

Between January 2015 and January 2016 out of the patients surveyed:

  • 100% said that it was very easy to make their appointment.
  • 100% said the service they received from our reception staff was very good to good.
  • 78% of patients were seen on time or within 10 minutes of their appointment time with the consultant.
  • 100% of all patients were very satisfied with the consultation they received from our consultants.
  • Every patient said they felt they were treated with dignity and respect by our consultants and healthcare staff.
  • 100% of patients rated the clinic very good for cleanliness.

Between May 2013 and May 2014 out of the patients surveyed:

  • 94% said that it was very easy to make their appointment, the other 6% did not make it themselves but were given it by their consultant.
  • 100% said the service they received from our reception staff was very good to good.
  • 85% of patients were seen on time or within 10 minutes of their appointment time with the consultant.
  • 90% of all patients were very satisfied with the consultation they received from our consultants.
  • Every patient said they felt they were treated with dignity and respect by our consultants and healthcare staff.
  • 100% of patients rated the clinic very good to good for cleanliness.

Patient Testimonials

  • “Overall very happy and couldn’t find a fault”
  • “A hidden gem in Wimbledon. Everyone was lovely and everything very prompt. Thank you for your help”
  • “Thank you. Very professional and efficient”
  • “Lovely personal service. Lovely healthcare assistant took my blood. Never felt a thing which is unheard of. Very pleased. Thank you.”
  • “Very friendly and informative”
  • “This is a fantastic service that me and my family use”
  • “Very lovely helpful clinic”
  • “Excellent service. Excellent clinic. It is a pleasure to come back”
  • “Great clinic”
  • “Everything was super! Thank you.”
  • “A very pleasing experience”
  • “I will return!”
  • “Convenient location for me – either walking or public transport”
  • “Excellent service, clinic very clean and kept to a very good standard. The consultant I saw makes you feel very comfortable, don’t feel rushed, gives all his time to explain and answer any queries. He is simply ‘THE BEST’.
  • “An excellent service. Efficient, clean, helpful, friendly”
  • “I’m always so happy to come here”
  • “Excellent service and attention to detail, thanks.”